VANGO STORM 200 SHELTER
This is an essential and versatile piece of kit for anyone spending time on the hills. In more extreme situations be reassured that the bright orange colour and reflective tape on top provide high visibility meaning if in difficulty on the mountain it acts as a beacon for rescue teams to look for. This piece of kit is worth the investment for hiking and trekking on the mountain and may save a life if needed.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Reflective points – Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Flysheet vents with mesh – Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Fire retardant fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Integrated stuffsack – Neatly store and carry shelter. Integrated stuffsack cannot be lost in adverse conditions.
- Waterproof seats – Protects clothing from wet ground
Storm Shelter 200:
Weight: 0.44 kg
Capacity: 2 Person Tent
Pitching time: 1 Minute
Pack Size: 18.0 x ø12.0cm