VANGO SOUL 100 TENT – TREETOPS
The Soul offers an ideal starter tent for those taking their first steps into the world of camping. The Soul has just two poles and an easy to pitch tunnel design meaning this tent can be pitched in around seven minutes, leaving plenty of time for the more important things like relaxing with a cold drink on a warm summers day.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Weight: 1.82 kg
- Capacity: One Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 7 min.
- Pack Size: 50.0 x ø14.0cm