VANGO BLADE PRO 100 TENT
Blade is a single pole, 1 man tent perfect for hiking and multi-day trekking. The compact size and single pole, hoop construction makes it simple and quick to pitch this tent. The Blade balances great space to weight ratio, with exceptional value for money. But standing still is not an option at Vango and the innovation team have worked hard to bring fresh developments to the Blade, which includes a new Ripstop Flysheet, Yunan Eco Alloy Poles and many more.
- Flysheet: 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm – Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles – Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Single pole for quick and simple pitching
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet – Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Flysheet door vent – Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Multi-function flysheet door – Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points – On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines – Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard.
- Weight: 1.82kg
- Pitching Time: 8 minutes
- Packsize: 47.0 x ø11.0cm
- Trail Weight: 1.63kg
- Capacity: 1 Person Tent