SINGING ROCK REACTOR 3
Shock absorber with a lanyard I, Y, Y with eyes or Y with rings.
Tear webbing fall absorber with no lanyards. Excellent absorbing behaviour (impact force 4,5 kN). Guaranteed load before activation 2,2 kN. Minimum breaking strength after breaking action 15 kN. Connect any type and length of lanyard required up to a maximum of 2m.
- parts exposed to abrasion covered with a tubular webbing
- shock absorber covered with a textile sheath
- shock absorber can be easily taken out and dried
- methodical and identification label is placed inside the textile cover
- light alloy ring or textile eye enables to shorten a webbing in half
- different webbing lengths are produced on customer’s demand
(maximum length including connectors and shock the absorber cannot extend 2 m)
- carabiners can be fixed by a plastic holder which also protects webbing against wearing trough
- possibility to stitch-in a connector (EN 362)
- length of completely ripped out fall absorber 140 cm
Working load: 100 kg • 309 lb
Strength: minimum 15kN
CE 1019 • EN 355