SINGING ROCK OXY TRIPLOCK CARABINER
Hot-forged light alloy oval carabiner designed to be used especially with pulleys, ascenders and descenders.
- triple action gate lock
- rough notches on the locking sleeve for easy manipulation
- angled snag free keylock nose for smooth clipping and unclipping
- hot-forged I-beam construction makes the carabiner extremely strong, stiff and light
- almost oval shape makes the carabiner easy to turn around in device´s attachment points, anchors or slings
- thanks to the oval shape, pulleys attached are loaded symmetrically
- large rope bearing area for better rope glide and reduced wear of the carabiner
- each carabiner is individually tested for a strength of 10 kN
- unique production number.
Material: Light Alloy (Anodized)
Strength Major Axis: 26kN
Strength Minor Axis: 8kN
Strength Open Gate: 7kN
Gate Opening (d): 21mm