SINGING ROCK INDY EVO
Manually operated descender device with double auto-locking system.
- allows a descent at a controlled speed and stop at any time
- for use with static (EN 1891) and dynamic (EN 892) ropes
- with a suitable rope allows the lowering of two people at the same time
- double auto-locking system locks both when the lever is released
or when it is pressed
- particularly suited for works at a height and for emergency self evacuation
- for rescue situations according to EN 341 use with a static rope of diameter 11 mm (allowed load 150 kg)
- for working situations according to EN 12841 use with a static or dynamic rope of diameter 10 – 13 mm for one person lowering (max. load 100 kg), of diameter 11 – 12 mm for two persons lowering (max. load 200 kg)
- for working situations according to NFPA-L use with a static rope of diameter 11 – 13 mm (one person lowering).
Weight: 450 g • 16 oz