SINGING ROCK HRA 33M RETRACTABLE FALL ARRESTER AND RESCUE DEVICE
Retractable fall arrester with a galvanised steel cable lifeline and built-in shock absorber, equipped with a two-way rescue/recovery mechanism and double action swivel connector.
After an arrested fall, or if the user becomes incapacitated at the bottom of a shaft, the recovery mechanism can easily be engaged by a second person to raise or lower the person to a place of safety.
- fall arrest device with rescue lifting and lowering facility
- equipped with a release pin and a recovery mechanism operated by a device mounted handle
- lightweight aluminium housing with a galvanised steel cable lifeline
- fixed handle anchor attachment point
- steel double action swivel hook with a fall indicator on the end of the lifeline
HRA is not suitable for use over a leading edge and has not been edge tested.
- HRA 12: 7kg
- HRA 18: 11.5kg
- HRA 33: 21kg
- HRA 12: 12m
- HRA 18: 18m
- HRA 33: 33m
Gate opening (d): 22 mm
Working load: 136 kg