PRINCETON TEC AMP 1L
The tiny Amp 1L packs an impressive spot beam.
Waterproof to 100M (330ft) and equipped with a large carabiner loop, this handheld light is ready for any conditions and easy to clip onto gear.
The 90 Lumens Amp 1L comes with a snap on translucent cone to turn it into a marker light, hanging lantern or area light. When you are done exploring, the Amp 1L will still be your favorite piece of gear with its built-in bottle opener.
- The 360 light is designed for area illumination, and disperses light in a 360 degree pattern to light up a campsite or other area.
- The focused narrow beam pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas, or for use during fast paced activities.
- The LED optic Collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector. Princeton Tec calibrates each collimator to the type of LED and application of each light. With proprietary optimized collimator/lens systems, Princeton Tec continues to advance LED technology.
- The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. Must yell “MAXBRIGHT” when saying term out loud.
- Diveable lights that provide waterproof integrity for continual submersion in water at depths down to 100 meters. If Atlantis had flashlights, they would be IPX8.
- Planning to cover some ground and travel light? Maybe it’s the destination – or maybe it’s all the steps between. Either way, lights in this category will help you find your way (or enjoy right where you are) when the sun goes down. (Especially if something goes bump in the night.)
- Sleeping under the stars and getting away from it all. Whether you need some light to bustle around the RV after lights out, set up your nomadic home for the night among the pines, or enjoy some campfire time with friends, family (or yourself), these products will serve you well. (Maybe even in a van down by the river, we don’t judge.)
- Difficult jobs in dangerous locations that don’t give you much control over your environment. Products in this category are durable and dependable, making one less thing for you to worry about – leaving you to focus on the important task at hand.
- There are countless ways to spend time on the water. Keep lights on hand to help you see when your plans take you into the night (or your original plans changed), in case of an emergency or to be seen on the water by other folks out there
- Light is an integral part of survival – whether you’re headed off the grid or experience a loss of power – having your own source of light at hand helps to keep you safe.
- Does your job require work in less than ideal environments? Sometimes you need a little extra light, sometimes you need a primary light – and sometimes, that light needs to not only be bright, but be rated to work safely in hazardous conditions.
- Jobs that start before the sun rises, end after it sets – or are in dark spaces, large or small. You need a light that is going to work as hard as you do, in whatever conditions are thrown your way.
- Whether expected (a trip!) or unexpected (an unplanned turn of events), having an easy to access, dependable light on you could make all the difference, where ever you end up.