JETBOIL COFFEE PRESS – STANDARD
Upgrade your backcountry beverage selection with our feather-light Coffee Presses. Stems detach from the basket and easily stow in your cup. Flip the coffee press over and use as a basket to stream your favorite fish or veggies right inside your vessel! Available in two sizes: regular and grande.
Compatible with Zip, Flash, Flash Lite, MicroMo, PCS Sol and Sol TI. Also compatible with the 1-Liter Tall and .8-Liter Spare Cups
Stem detaches from the basket and easily stow in your cup
Tips on the best technique for using the Jetboil coffee press:
- Always turn the burner off before adding coffee grounds
- Make sure the strainer basket is screwed on to the stem with the flat/non-concave side facing up
- Use very hot water, but not necessarily boiling water.
- Look for lots of little bubbles clinging to the bottom and side of the cup, some steam and some movement at the surface of the water.
- After your add to your grounds, poke them a bit to get them moist
- Wait 3 minutes before you plunge the press down to make sure the grounds have been well-steeped.
- Push the Stem down slowly and you are ready to pour & enjoy.
- Item Weight: 0.8 oz (22 g)
- Dimensions: 3.9″ (100 mm) diameter x 5.9″ (150 mm) Assembled