GSI OUTDOORS PINNACLE DUALIST II
Definitive, integrated cooking + eating solution.
Efficient and ultra-light hard-anodized camping cookware set integrates a secure, heat-resistant Nylon 6-6 strainer lid, two Folding Foons, two insulated mugs with sip-it tops and nesting bowls, and a hard anodized, Telfon with Radiance Technology-non-stick-coated 1.8 liter / 1.9 qt pot. Waterproof storage bag also serves as sink in one compact, nested package with room to store a Pinnacle Canister Stove and 230 g fuel canister.
- Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon lid won’t deform in packs and includes an integrated strainer
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport
- Unique bowl + mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Clever folding foon design compacts to just 9.4cm / 3.7″ long, but extends and locks to become a 15.5cm / 6.1″ fork-spoon hybrid
- Convenient graduations molded into the pot make for easy measuring
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Integrated nesting allows for ultralight stowing of micro stoves and fuel canisters (220/110 g).
- Weight: 590g / 1.3000lbs
- Major Dimension: 2 Person
- Dimensions: 15cm x 16.2 x 15cm / 5.9 in x 6.4 in x 5.9
- Material: Non-Stick Coated, Hard Anodized Aluminum, Clear Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6
- Product Use: Ultralight Backpacking
- 1.8L Pot,
- Strainer Lid,
- 2 x 20 fl. oz. Mugs w/ Insulated Sleeves,
- 2 x 20 fl. oz. Bowls,
- 2 x Sip-It Tops,
- 2 x Folding Foons,
- Welded Sink
CAUTION: Never heat nFORM Ultralight cookware to extreme temperatures or allow it to boil dry. Pot and Strainer lid intended for stovetop use only. Not for use with microwave ovens, conventional ovens or open campfires. Pinnacle cookware is expressly approved for camp stove use. Not approved for in-home use. Handle may become hot when cooking. Always use caution when gripping handle. Never expose handle to direct flame. Do not attempt to separate mug and bowl while full.
All GSI Outdoors products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship. Normal wear and tear, which includes, but is not limited to, scuffs, dust, dirt, abrasion, etc., is not a valid reason for a warranty return. Repairs due to accident, improper care, or negligence will be performed at a reasonable charge.
WARNING: Prior to initial use, always wash with hot water and mild detergent at home and dry immediately. Use only non-abrasive cloths and cleaners. Always allow components to dry completely before storing. Microwaves and dishwashers may prematurely age components. nFORM Ultralight Cookware and Tableware is not intended for prolonged storage of food or liquids. Should a component become crazed or fractured, discontinue use and please recycle the pieces.
DANGER: Always assure that handle is in the fully extended and locked position before use. Steam will vent through holes in the Strainer lid during use. Always point Strainer Lid away from handle, stove controls and self while cooking. Always hold Strainer Lid securely against the pot when straining or pouring. Always allow unit to cool before cleaning or disassembling. Do not attempt to rapidly cool nFORM Ultralight Cookware. Always respect fire and all other hot substances.