GSI OUTDOORS GLACIER STAINLESS 16 FL. OZ. VACUUM TUMBLER
Clean and durable, made of pure 304/18-8 stainless steel, this vacuum insulated double-walled Tumbler keeps hot and cold beverage temperatures steady without burning hands or forming condensation. Ergonomic shape is comfortable in-hand and is car cupholder-friendly while convenient sip-top keeps bugs out and helps prevent sloshing.
- Durable 304, 18/8 stainless steel for a lifetime of reliable use.
- Vacuum insulation keeps your beverage at the optimum temperature.
- Elegant press-fit lid ensures that you won’t spill a drop of your favorite beverage.
- Ergonomic shape and slim design for easy, effortless style.
- Major Dimension: 470ml / 16 fl. oz.
- Weight: 232g / 0.5100lbs
- Dimensions: 8.6cm x 8.1 x 15cm / 3.4 in x 3.2 in x 5.9
- Material: Stainless Steel , Polypropylene , Silicone
- Product Use: Gourment Backpacking
- Includes: 16 fl. oz. Vacuum Tumbler, Sip-It Top
CAUTION: Not for stovetop, microwave or oven use. Do not freeze. Not for use with acidic substances. Do not fill with hot liquids within 1 (25mm) of the top of the container. Contents may be very hot. Assure lid seal is clean, properly seated and not showing signs of wear. Always ensure that lid is closed securely before transport. Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Hot liquids can burn.
All GSI Outdoors products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship. Normal wear and tear, which includes, but is not limited to, scuffs, dust, dirt, abrasion, etc., is not a valid reason for a warranty return. Repairs due to accident, improper care, or negligence will be performed at a reasonable charge.
WARNING: Hand wash with mild detergent in hot water after use. Always rinse before and after each use. Only use non-abrasive cloths and cleaners. Dishwashers may prematurely age components. Do not expose to bleach or cleansers containing bleach or ammonia. Flavor may be affected if used to store liquids for longer than three days continuously. Should tumbler no longer retain heat, discontinue use and please recycle the retired pieces.