GSI OUTDOORS GLACIER COMMUTER JAVA PRESS
French Press coffee, renowned for its elegant simplicity and rich, smooth, pure taste cannot be duplicated with drip, filter or percolator-type coffee makers. The ultra-rugged stainless steel body can take the abuse that life on the road can sometimes bring.
- Incredibly clever, sliding inner carafe replaces the rod from classic French Presses for unencumbered drinking and an additional layer of insulation.
- Vacuum-insulated design provides superior heat and cold retention for up to 3 hours.
- 18/8 stainless steel provides unrivaled purity and durability.
- Spill-resistant, double-walled top and sealable spout prevents loss of heat and coffee alike.
- Non-slip foot helps keep cup upright and fits most car cup holders.
- Major Dimension: 420ml / 14.3 fl. oz.
- Weight: 510g / 18 oz.
- Dimensions: 10cm x 8 x 21.85cm / 4.00” x 3.00” x 8.60”
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Product Use: Gourmet Backpacking, Car Camping, Day Use
- 420ml / 14.33 fl. oz. Press Mug,
- Sealable Lid w/ Loop,
- Insulating Sleeve,
- Non-Slip Foot
CAUTION: Not for stovetop or microwave use. Before plunging, close lid. Hold press at base and gently depress inner carafe. If difficult, pull up and begin again. DO NOT PLUNGE WITH FORCE. Do not shake. Use of excessive force can cause scalding liquid to shoot out of pot. Brewed coffee and grounds may be very hot. Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Always respect hot liquids.
All GSI Outdoors products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship. Normal wear and tear, which includes, but is not limited to, scuffs, dust, dirt, abrasion, etc., is not a valid reason for a warranty return. Repairs due to accident, improper care, or negligence will be performed at a reasonable charge.
WARNING:Use only coarse ground coffee with JavaPress Coffee Makers. Always place unit on dry, stable surface. Lid may leak if not in upright position. Allow unit to cool before cleaning or disassembling. Hand wash with mild detergent in hot water. Use only non-abrasive cloths and cleaners. Dishwashers may prematurely age components. Should a component become crazed or fractured, please recycle the retired pieces.