GOAL ZERO YETI 3000 LITHIUM PORTABLE POWER STATION WITH WIFI
YETI 3000 LITHIUM HIGHLIGHTS
Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports
With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
WiFi Connected Power Station
Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a mobile app enabled Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Includes pre-installed solar charging optimization module that functions as a maximum power point tracker (MPPT), resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
Includes Wheels and Telescoping Handle
Mobility kit comes pre-installed and can easily be removed when needed.
Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 3000 LITHIUM POWER?
The Yeti 3000 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
Smartphone 150+ Recharges
POV Camera 500+ Recharges
Headlamp 500+ Recharges
Tablet 110+ Recharges
Laptop 50+ Recharges
Light-a-Life 1000+ Hours
Fridge Up to 50 Hours
32 LCD TV 30 hours
RECOMMENDED SOLAR PAIRINGS
Boulder 200 Briefcase: Charges in 18 - 36 hours
Boulder 200 Briefcase x 2: Charges in 9 - 18 hours
Boulder 200 Briefcase x 3: Charges in 6 - 12 hours
* Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
GOAL ZERO YETI HOME ENERGY STORAGE
Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
Our industry-leading battery chaining technology allows you to connect cost-effective lead-acid batteries to our high-quality Yeti Lithium power stations to easily scale your energy storage capacity.
Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
THE GOAL ZERO YETI APP
Redefine power at the push of a button with the smart, easy-to-use Goal Zero Yeti App. Sync your Yeti directly with the Yeti App using Direct Connect or establish a connection via an available WiFi network.
Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
Over the air firmware updates keep your Yeti performing at its best and are easily managed within the Goal Zero Yeti App.
Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
THREE WAYS TO KEEP IT CHARGED
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 3000 Lithium in about 18-36 hours.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 10 hours using the Yeti Fast Charge 25 Amp Power Supply and 25 hours using the two included wall chargers.
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Standard input max: 9 hrs
- Combined input max (standard and MPPT): 6 hrs
- Wall charger (2x 5A): 25 hrs
- Boulder 100: 35-70 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 35-70 Hours
- Nomad 100: 35-70 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 18-36 Hours
- Boulder 100 x 3: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 200 x 2: 9-18 Hours
- Boulder 200 x 3: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 200 x 4: 4-8 Hours
- Boulder 200 x 6: 3-6 Hours
- USB A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3075Wh (10.95V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842Ah @ 3.65V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38400
- Weight (Yeti & MPPT charger): 68.6 lbs (31.1 kg)
- Weight (cart only): 8.9 lbs (4 kg)
- Dimensions (Yeti only): 10.1 x 15.3 x 13.1 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 33.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 24 months