GOAL ZERO - YETI 1250 PORTABLE POWER STATION
YETI 1250 HIGHLIGHTS
Versatile, Instant Power for Everyday and Emergency Use
An all-in-one power station, with a 1200Wh (100Ah) capacity and an integrated 1200W pure-sine wave inverter, comparable to an portable inverter generator but without the noise, gas, and fumes. The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 works right out of the box and turns on with the push of a button, not the pull of a cord, so it’s easy for everyone to use.
Power for Fridges, Medical Devices, Lights, and More
Features versatile outputs (2.1A USB, 1200W AC, and 12V) for charging/powering up to 10 devices at once.
Enhanced Display + Roll Cart
Know how much power is coming in and going out with a quick glance. It also includes an easy-to-read battery level indicator. Weighing in at just over 100lbs, the Yeti 1250 comes with a roll cart, including a handle and wheels for easier moving.
Easy to Chain
Need more power? Although ideal for short power outages the Yeti 1250's modular design is capable of extending runtimes by chaining it to other 12V, 100Ah batteries (chaining cables and batteries available separately).
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 1250
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1250 in about 12-24 hours.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 18 hours.
Although not the most ideal recharge time, the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter in about 44 hours. You will need to purchase an 8.0mm to 12V Charger.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 1250 POWER?
The Yeti 1250 is great for all your larger sized power or multiple device needs.
Smartphone 60+ Recharges
POV Camera 200+ Recharges
Headlamp 200+ Recharges
Tablet 45+ Recharges
Laptop 20+ Recharges
Light-a-Life 400+ Hours
Fridge 20+ Hours
32" LCD TV 12 hours
- Wall Charger (72W): 18 Hours
- Car Charger (30W): 44 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 36-96 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 18-48 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 9-24 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 6A (72W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V power pole port (output): 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110VAC 60Hz, 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power pole charging port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A (320W max)
- Power pole chaining port: 12V, up to 180A (2100W max)
- Cell Type: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 2 months
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 12.9 L x 6.8 W x 8.7 H (Group 27)
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 31901
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 103 lbs (46.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 14.5 in (27.9 x 40.6 x 36.8 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 180 Days