GOAL ZERO - NOMAD 28 PLUS SOLAR PANEL
NOMAD 28 PLUS HIGHLIGHTS
28 Watt (18-22V) panel features detachable kickstand providing optimal angle placement and weatherproof layering.
Features a dynamic auto-restart and intelligent electronics that optimize output to match the device to best charge your phone and other USB devices.
Easy-to-read LED indicator displays the strength of solar conditions. Allows you to adjust your panel-to-sun placement for improved solar performance.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 28 PLUS CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can plug your phone directly into the panel or use it to recharge a portable recharger for later use. The Nomad 28 Plus is great for recharging things like:
Other similar USB devices
Goal Zero Power Packs
RECOMMENDED POWER PAIRINGS
Flip 36: Charges in 4-8 Hours Venture 30: Charges in 3-6 Hours Venture 70: Charges in 5.5-11 Hours Sherpa 40: Charges in 4-8 Hours Sherpa 100PD: Charges in 7.5-15 Hours Sherpa 100AC: Charges in 7.5-15 Hours Yeti 150 Power Station: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Yeti 200X: Charges in 11-22 Hours
- Flip 36: 4-8 Hours
- Venture 30: 3-6 Hours
- Venture 70: 5.5-11 Hours
- Sherpa 40: 4-8 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: 7.5-15 Hours
- Sherpa 100AC: 7.5-15 Hours
- Yeti 150: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 11-22 Hours
- USB Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Solar Port (8.0mm): 14-22V, up to 2A (28W max)
- Product SKU: 11805
- Weight with kickstand: 3.0 lbs (1360 g)
- Weight without kickstand: 2.5 (1134 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 12.1 x 31.6 x 0.1 in (31 x 80 x 0.2 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 12.1 x 7.9 x 1.7 in (31 x 20 x 4.3 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 90 degrees
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 28 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline