GOAL ZERO - NOMAD 14 PLUS SOLAR PANEL
NOMAD 14 PLUS HIGHLIGHTS
14 Watt (18-22V) panel features detachable kickstand providing optimal angle placement and weatherproof layering.
Features a dynamic auto-restart and intelligent electronics that optimize output to match the device to best charge your phone and other USB devices.
Easy-to-read LED indicator displays the strength of solar conditions. Allows you to adjust your panel-to-sun placement for improved solar performance.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 14 PLUS CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can plug your phone directly into the panel or use it to recharge a portable recharger for later use. The Nomad 14 Plus is great for recharging things like:
Other similar USB devices
Goal Zero Power Packs
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE NOMAD 14 PLUS?
Nomad 14 Plus panel works best with all of our small to medium rechargers.
Switch 10 Core 4 Hours
Flip 10 Power Bank 2.5 Hours
Guide 10 Plus Power Bank 2.5-5 Hours
Flip 20 Power Bank 5 Hours
Venture 30 / Flip 30 Power Bank 6-12 Hours
Sherpa 50 Power Pack 8-16 Hours
Sherpa 100 Power Pack 15-30 Hours
Yeti 150 Power Station 26-52 Hours
- Switch 10 Core: 4 Hours
- Flip 10 Recharger: 2.5 Hours
- Guide 10 Plus Recharger: 2.5-5 Hours
- Flip 20 Recharger: 5 Hours
- Venture 30 / Flip 30 Recharger: 6-12 Hours
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack: 8-16 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack: 15-30 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station: 26-52 Hours
- USB Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Solar Port (8.0mm): 14-22V, up to 1A (14W max)
- Product SKU: 11804
- Weight with kickstand: 1.9 lbs (862 g)
- Weight without kickstand: 1.4 lbs (635 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 12.1 x 15.8 x 0.1 in (31 x 40 x 0.2 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 12.1 x 7.8 x 0.5 in (31 x 20 x 1.3 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 90 degrees
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 14 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline