GOAL ZERO - NOMAD 100 SOLAR PANEL
NOMAD 100 HIGHLIGHTS
100 Watt (18-22V) foldable and weatherproof solar panel
Big wattage, chainable, and weighs only 10 lbs. For chaining multiple Nomad 100 solar panels together, purchase an 8mm to APP combiner cable.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 100 CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Nomad 100 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yetis.
RECOMMENDED YETI PAIRINGS
Yeti 400: Charges in 6-12 Hours
Yeti 400 Lithium: Charges in 6-12 Hours
Yeti 1000 Lithium: Charges in 15-30 Hours
Yeti 1400 Lithium: Charges in 22-44 Hours
Yeti 3000 Lithium: Charges in 35-70 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 15-30 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 35-70 Hours
- Solar Port (blue 8mm, male): 14-22V, up to 8A (100 max)
- Product SKU: 13007
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 20.5 x 59.5 x 1 in (52 x 151.1 x 2.54 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 20.5 x 15.5 x 2 in (52 x 39.37 x 5.08 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Short Circuit Current Isc: 8A
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline