GOAL ZERO - BOULDER 100 SOLAR PANEL BRIEFCASE
BOULDER 100 BRIEFCASE HIGHLIGHTS
100 total Watts - two 50 Watt panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge
Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
WHAT CAN THE BOULDER 100 BRIEFCASE CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yetis.
RECOMMENDED YETI PAIRINGS
Yeti 400: Charges in 6-12 Hours
Yeti 400 Lithium: Charges in 6-12 Hours
Yeti 500X: Charges 6-12 Hours
Yeti 1000 Lithium: Charges in 15-30 Hours
Yeti 1400 Lithium: Charges in 22-44 Hours
Yeti 3000 Lithium: Charges in 35-70 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 15-30 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 35-70 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Product SKU: 32408
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75 in (70 x 55.2 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75 in (70 x 110.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline