BLACK DIAMOND WOMEN’S TRAIL TREKKING POLES – PAIR
Balancing women’s specific features with reliability, the Trail now features an updated grip for added comfort, security, and better handling, making it a versatile pole for any terrain.
From casual weekend jaunts to extended backpacking trips in the mountains, the Black Diamond Trail trekking pole expertly balances comfort, features and durability. The redesigned, foam grip top adds comfort, and better handling when tackling steep terrain. Dual FlickLocks offer complete adjustability to suit the terrain, while our interchangeable carbide Tech Tips are easily swapped for our rubber Tech Tips (sold separately) to accommodate changing trail surfaces.
- Soft-rubber grip for added security and better handling
- Double FlickLocks
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow (sold separately)
- Series : Mountain
- Weight Per Pair : 480g (1 lb .9 oz)
- Usable Length : 62-125 cm (24-49 in)
- Collapsed Length : 62 cm (25 in)