BLACK DIAMOND VIPER ICE TOOL – ADZE
Completely redesigned for maximum versatility on the myriad demands of winter climbing, the Black Diamond Viper Ice Tool is an easy-swinging, all-around tool.
A durable, easy-to-swing tool built for a full season of winter climbing objectives, the redesigned Black Diamond Viper Ice Tool provides all-around performance for the ice and alpine climber. The Viper’s hydroformed shaft extends through the grip for maximum rigidity and a responsive feel, and our Titan Pick is included to beef up durability on scrappy mountain terrain. The adjustable FlickLock® pommel acts as a secondary grip position for ice climbing and cragging and easily slides up the shaft for choking up on low-angle snow slopes. The modular head allows for easy changing of picks and swapping between hammer and adze.
- Lightweight, hydroformed aluminum shaft extends through the grip for responsive feel and rigidity (CEN T)
- Adjustable FlickLock upper pommel
- Modular head is compatible with all current BD picks
- Titan pick (CEN T) included
- Clippable spike
- Alpine FlickLock Pommel
- Weight : [Adze] 595 g (1 lb 5 oz)
- Length : 50 cm
- Head : Stainless steel
- Pick : Chromoly steel
- Shaft : Aluminum
- Grip : TPU