BLACK DIAMOND MISSION 55 – COBALT
Our durable top-loading alpine pack engineered for everything from summer alpine cragging to gear-intensive winter expeditions, the Mission gets your gear to the base in comfort.
Dedicated, durable and designed for alpine cragging, mixed ascents and cold-weather expeditions, the Black Diamond Mission pack is our toughest alpine pack. Providing a balanced carry thanks to its reACTIV hipbelt and SwingArm should straps, the Mission is also fully strippable, with a removable waistbelt, lid and framesheet. The ice tool PickPockets, front crampon pouch and a tuck-away rope strap secure gear to the outside, while the drawcord skirt provides a second defense against spindrift and light precip.
- SwingArm™ shoulder straps and thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading, with removable lid, drawcord skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Ice-tool PickPockets™ and crampon pouch
- Strippable design: removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt and removable framesheet
- Hydration compatible.
- Volume : 55 L (3,356 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight : 1.83 kg (4 lb)
- Materials : 420d nylon