BLACK DIAMOND MEN’S AIRNET HARNESS
Built for the 2020 Olympics in collaboration with Adam Ondra, the airNET features airNET technology, which keeps the harness ultra-light yet comfortable, and an innovative Infinity Belay Loop, to create the ultimate competition harness on the market.
Developed in collaboration with BD Athlete Adam Ondra, the airNET is a cutting-edge harness built for the 2020 Olympics. Featuring patented airNET Technology—which is ultra-breathable for high-end performance while distributing loads evenly across the “net” during falls—the airNET also includes a patented Infinity Loop for belaying, which is durable, low profile, and eliminates the dreaded belay-loop-shift when dogging a route and the belay loop seam catches. At a svelte 235 grams (men’s medium) we’ve included two pressure molded gear loops in the front while keeping the rear gear loops low-profile webbing—a request from Ondra who had cut the back gear loops from his competition harnesses to save weight and reduce bulk. Black Dynex lower and upper tie-in points are durable and light, and the seamless, taped edges of the waistbelt and leg-loops proved next-to-skin comfort during intense redpoints.
- Athlete driven—designed in collaboration with Adam Ondra
- Patented airNET Technology is ultra-breathable for high-end performance while distributing loads evenly across the “net” during falls
- Patented Infinity Loop for belaying, which is durable, lightweight and seamless.
- Two pressure molded gear loops in front; Lightweight low-profile webbing gear loops in back
- Series : Specialty Series
- Weight : 235 g (8.3 oz)