BLACK DIAMOND HOTWIRE QUICKDRAW – 16CM
Our light, versatile draw that features the new updated HotWire wiregate carabiners which employ a hot-forged design for lighter-weight construction and a larger rope-bearing surface for greater durability on both the carabiner and your rope.
The Black Diamond HotWire Quickdraw gives full wiregate performance at a value. Featuring two updated HotWire wiregate carabiners that utilize a hot-forged lightweight construction and boast a larger rope-bearing surface for greater durability on both the carabiner and your rope, the HotWire Quickdraw comes with a durable 12 or 16 cm length, 18mm Polyester Dogbone which features our Straitjacket insert that keeps the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position, and a colored bottom biner for a visual target while climbing.
- A pair of hot-forged HotWire carabiners on the top and bottom
- Colored bottom HotWire carabiner for visual target while climbing
- Dual wiregates reduce the chance of gate flutter
- Equipped with an 18 mm polyester dogbone with Straitjacket
- Available in 12 or 16 cm lengths
- Weight : [16 cm] 103 g (3.6 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 25 mm (1.0 in)